Poor, poor little roundups. Totally neglected the last 5 months! I actually haven't been posting much, as many of you have noticed, so you guys didn't miss out on much. Anyway, let's get a coffee and catch up, shall we?
This is the same as month 27. I have no more diving photos! I stopped working as a dive instructor around the same time (by choice, for all of you who have been asking), so I guess this isn't very surprising. I am still trying to keep it ocean-themed at least... so here is a photo of me in the water in South Beach, Miami a few months ago - which is a hint for an upcoming post:
2. Posts from the last 5 months:
- Turning 30, Island-Style - how to throw yourself a 30th birthday party on a Caribbean island with 60 friends.
- Radio Silence - that time I forgot to blog for two months and everyone emailed me asking if I was dead.
- A Daytrip to Cayos Cochinos - AKA the prettiest place around.
- Three Things I Love About My Favorite City: Kyoto, Japan - a contest entry but also the heartfelt truth - Japan is #1 for me.
- Tackling the Mountains: Ultimate Trips for Beginners - missing the snow juuuuuuuust a little.
- The Last Day of 2014 - not gonna lie, it was a weird year.
- An Ode to Rainy Season - with temperatures starting to soar again here and summer coming (UGH), re-reading this post makes me miss the rain (a little).
That's all I managed to get out in the last 5 months. Sorry dudes.
3. Best thing I've found on the internet:
Is it weird that I want a Jibo like RIGHT NOW? I would love a little robot pet who can order takeout for me. Sold.
You can always see all my roundup posts by clicking on the 'roundup' tag below!
Guys, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ... there's lots of extras posted there that don't make it onto the blog. I also have Google+ if anyone even uses that? And I'm on Bloglovin', so you can follow me there too! Plus it makes me try to post more than once a month. So there's that.