21 months on a rock!
1. Gratuitous diving photo:
I have officially run out of diving photos of myself. Here is a snorkeling one instead, which is not nearly as cool.
2. Posts from the last month:
- Part one of my mini-holiday – Roatan Review: West Bay Lodge
- I made a huge post about my trip to the Bahamas last year and forgot to post it, so better late than never, right? In a nutshell: fancy sushi and averting a diving disaster.
- Part two of my mini-holiday – Roatan Review: Celeste’s Island Cuisine
- Lots of readers emailed me asking what the hell happened, where I was going and what I was doing, so I let everyone know about all the changes (some expected, some unexpected) going on here on Roatan right now
- Part three of my mini-holiday – Roatan Review: Serenity Day Spa
3. Coolest thing I’ve found on the internet this month:
I’m not gonna lie, I think you guys like this part of the roundups the best, and so I put the most effort into this part!
This month I was all over this video…I think I’ve watched it about 60 times. I cannot stop laughing. May I present to you: True Facts About the Octopus, also known as the floppy-floppy spider of the sea:
Guys, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter … there’s lots of extras posted there that don’t make it onto the blog. (I also have Google+ if anyone even uses that? And I’m on Bloglovin’!) Plus it makes me explain to my divers that clams are dumb as hell. So there’s that.