|a customer enjoying the view off the back porch with her ice cream cone in a hammock|
When I was first here, they had just opened, so there it a lot more coming than what you see in the photos. There is wifi, a clean and working bathroom (this is not standard on the island), hammocks to relax in on the beach patio behind the shop, parking and my personal favorite: frequent buyer cards. I’m pretty sure I used mine up in the first week. They also offer free calls to the States for their customers so you can let your mom know you haven’t died of alcohol poisoning yet or to wish your grandma a happy birthday while you’re here.
- contact info: they just got on Facebook or you can call 9812-2416
- hours of operation: 11am to 9pm every day! Perfect for dessert or a day at the beach.
- check out their TripAdvisor page
- they have parking right in front by the church, but it’s best for motos as it’s a little tight.
- make sure to tell them Rika sent you!
Rika’s Rating: LOVE it! Go! Get a triple 🙂
Disclaimer: I bought my ice cream cone during this visit (and many, many others on other visits – haha!) but Sam generously provided the brownie sundae so that I could try it and get that super cute pic of it. Thanks, Deliciosa!